Image Map

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Dramatic Earring ♥

Based on recent fashion and awards shows, the buzz on earrings is that longer, more dramatic styles are in! I love what a dramatic earring can do to any ensemble. The versatility in these earrings is every women's dream. It can be the statement piece in your simple daytime look or be the finishing accessory your night time look needs! These festive earrings can be made from metal, gem stones, crystal or even feathers. I love the bold colors and textures in the these styles and it makes accessorizing so much more fun! Here's our top picks!
-Christina

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love this trend and all the color is great, some of the pairs that you posted here are amazing, I especially like the Oscar de la Renta ones! You have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Post a Comment