Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year..New Style Editor At Cashmere & Cookies!

Hey Sassiness,

My name is Christina and I'm the new contributing style editor from The Sassy Shop Girl. I'm super excited to be writing posts featuring all new hot fashion trends, beauty tips, and celebrity looks for less featuring items exclusively sold at The Sassy Shop Girl! Since you’ll be reading a lot from me, here’s a little info on who I am. I always loved all things glamorous. The chic-life is too short to not feel great every minute of the day. You really don’t have to over indulge in glamour to feel it. The simplest hints of sparkly bangles or a luxurious perfume really make all the difference! My addiction to fashion and style has me always scoping out new trends so I can deliver the juiciest trend reports straight from the runways to celebrity style and how to wear! I’ve also been writing my own fashion blog since 2008 trendtherapist.com. My biggest fashion tip would be create your own style “staple” regardless of the trends, I always have my rosegold MK blingy watch on stacked with bracelets which gives a real unique look. So whether it be a particular lip color or a certain perfume-own your own style so your always remembered for wearing that something! I look forward to writing to you all and hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment